Friday, May 14, 2010

Made It!

Made it through the Russian flight safe to our first destination in Chernigov. Getting ready to take off for our first day into the city on about four hours of sleep. Breakfast was delicious along with some wonderful portuguese coffee. It is so amazing, yet surreal to be back in Ukraine. I hope to blog as often as possible to keep everyone updated on my travels. It will be hard when I am at the orphanage with no internet though. Thanks for everyones prayer and support!

GOD bless
Пуст Бог Благославит Тебя

3 comments:

  1. Jon, I am so excited to stay posted on your trip! May GOD bless you in your time there; my heart just aches that I'm not there with you, but I know that you are right where you need to be and I trust that there are going to be incredible things done through you in these next weeks and can't wait to hear about the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted...miss ya! Jamie would like you to bring him a candy bar from Ukraine. Praying Amanda got her luggage..did they lose yours too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No my luggage made it fortunately, even the guitar. Thanks for your prayers! I will be sure to get Jamie a candy bar.

    - Thank you Katie! we miss you :)

    ReplyDelete