Monday, May 17, 2010

Alive and Well

It is now our fourth day in Chernigov. We had to stay an extra day because one of Amanda's luggage was lost at the airport. The good news is we got it today and tomorrow morning we are leaving to the orphanage in Bila Tszerkov. The last couple days we spent at an orphanage and a mental hospital for young children. Our time here has been truly amazing. I am staying with an American family who is the pastor of a church plant here. There kids keep me going even with the jet lag which is slowly dissapating. I loved the town and culture so much, I hope to return to Chernigov sometime in the future. Thanks for your prayers and please continue as we travel to Bila Tszerkov. There I will not have access to internet, so this might be the last for a week. GOD bless

(Paul) Your shirts are well worn and many pictures were taken. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. John! I love you. I am sooooo happy to hear that you finally made it back to Ukraine. Moi Droog! I'm following you on here... if you ever feel like checking in I'm now at http://www.kendallbachman.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete